1319 Archdale Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217

704-552-2333

1964

Dr. John H. Barton and his partner, Dr. Charles Francis, opened their second veterinary hospital, Barton-Francis Veterinary Clinic, at this location. Dr. Barton was a native of Charlotte and returned here to practice after graduating from Oklahoma State University Veterinary School and serving two years in the Army Veterinary Corps. Eventually, Dr. Barton took over the Archdale Dr. location and renamed the practice Archdale Animal Hospital.